When should a dispute between an employer and a union with regard to employment, non-employment or terms and conditions of employment be referred to the IAC?

The dispute should be referred to IAC only if the parties have not been able to resolve the dispute firstly, after extensive discussion and negotiation between themselves and then, even with the assistance of the Ministry of Manpower to conciliate between the parties.


Last updated: 04 March 2018