Submit Signed Collective Agreement (CA)
Once your CA has been approved by IAC, you may proceed to sign it. The signed copy needs to be submitted to IAC for certification.
- Print the CA that has been vetted by IAC and ensure that:
- each page is printed single-sided and is numbered.
it is signed as follows:
- The representatives of the employer and the union should sign against their respective names and designations on the last page of the body of the CA.
- At least one signatory each from the employer and the union should also sign on every page of the CA, including the appendices.
- The CA should also carry the signature of at least one witness from each party.
- the original signed copy is delivered by hand or by post within one week of its signing to the Registrar, IAC.